1. Purpose of collecting personal information
- Information collected through the website will help us:
- Support customers when buying products.
- Answering the questions of customers.
- Provide customers with the latest information on our Website.
- Review and upgrade the content and interface of the Website.
- Conduct promotional activities related to products and services of eClass.
- To access and use some services at eClass, you may be asked to register and provide personal information (Email, Full name, Contact number ...). All declaration must ensure accuracy and legality. We do not take any liability for any of your information in front of the law.
- We may also collect information about your visits, including the number of pages you see, links you click in and other information related to your visits to eClass. We also collect the information that your Web browser uses whenever you visit the website eClass, including IP address, Browser type, the language of use, time and the address that the Browser accesses.
2. Scope of information use
- We will use the information you have provided to process your order, provide the services and information requested by you. Furthermore, we will use that data to manage your account; verify and make online transactions, audit data downloads from the website; improve the layout and content of the website and adjust it to satisfy users; identify visitors to the website. Inform customers about product and service if you have no sign of refusal. If you do not wish to receive any of our marketing information, you may decline at any time.
- We may give your personal information to the third parties so that they can deliver the goods or provide services to you (e.g. give your name and Skype account to your teacher so he/she can provide the requested online teaching service to you).
- You can access the information by logging in to the account on the website or re-checking the email of the order confirmation that we sent to you (if you have provided an email in the account registration). Here, you will see your order details. You must commit to protecting your personal data and not disclosing it to the third parties. We do not take any responsibility for using the wrong password if this is not our fault.
- We may use your personal information for market researching. Details will be hidden and only used for statistics. You can refuse to participate at any time. Any answers to surveys or polls that we need you to make will not be transferred to the third parties. The only need is to disclose your email if you want to participate. The answer will be saved separately from your email.
- You will receive information about us, about the website, products, services, newsletters, anything related to eClass. If you do not want to receive this information, please click on the refusal link in any email we send you. Within 7 days of receiving your command, we will stop sending you information. If you are not clear, we will contact you.
- We will continue to hide user data on the website and use it for many different purposes, including determining the user's location and how to use certain aspects of the website or link contained in the email we send the user and provide that anonymous data to a third party who is a service distributor. However, it’s impossible to identify the users base on these data.
3. Information storage time
Information will be stored internally for an indefinite period, except in the event that the customer sends us a request to cancel.
4. Subjects accessing information
- We may disclose or provide your personal information in the necessary cases, such as: provide information to third parties for them to deliver goods/provide services to you, third parties with integrated services on the website: payment gateways and website developers, when required by law enforcement agencies, when we believe it will help us protect our legitimate rights in front of the law, an emergency when there is a need to protect the personal privacy and safety of other eClass members.
- Except for the cases when we must use your personal data as stated in this policy, we engage to not disclose your personal information out.
5. The address of the information collection and management unit, including the contact method so that consumers can inquire about the collection and processing of information related to their personal
Please contact [email protected] or Tri Linh Trading & Service Co., Ltd., 438 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 11, District 10, HCMC.
6. Methods and tools for consumers to access and correct their personal data on the e-commerce system of the information collecting unit
Customers can update their personal information after logging into their account. In addition, if customers have questions about accessing and correcting information, please contact [email protected] or call 028 38303013.
7. Mechanism for receiving and resolving consumer complaints related to the misuse of personal information or the notified scope
When discovering that their personal information has been used for the wrong purpose or scope, please email a complaint to [email protected] or call 028 38303013 to complain and provide us with evidence related to the case.
8. Commitment to protecting consumer's personal information
- When you submit your personal information to us, you have agreed to the terms we mentioned above, eClass commits protecting your personal information by any possible methods. We have appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized, unlawful access, loss, destruction or damage to your information.
- However, due to technical limitations, it’s impossible to ensure that the transmitted data through the internet can be 100% secured. Therefore, we cannot make a firm commitment that the information you provide us will be kept absolutely secured, and we cannot be held the responsible in case of the unauthorized access is due to your fault when you share your personal information with others.
- So we also recommend that you should keep the information related to your access password confidential and should not share it with anyone else.
- If you share the computer with others, you should log out, or close all windows in the browser.
- We reserve the right to change, modify or supplement these policies at any time to meet the changing legal environment, business requirements, or to meet the needs of our customers or our company without prior notice.